Blogging in Room 13

Many of the students of Room 13 were not quite familiar with blogging at the beginning of the year.  So to introduce the concept we all developed our own blog …. on paper.  All the paper blogs were displayed in the classroom and the best ones were nominated to become the leaders of our class blogs.  Everyone did an amazing job and definitely worked at a level of excellence.  It was extremely hard to choose the winners.

Our 2012 class blogs and some of last years blogs can be found on the right hand side under Class Blogs.  We hope that you enjoy them and can make a comment on some of them.

Mrs B

9 comments

• Hey Rm 13, your paper blogs sound awsome, good job!

Jono Washer

• Hey guys, its great to see that you’ve got over 2000 visators, well done!

Jono Washer

• Room 13 is soo cool. Mrs Burgess is the best teacher and she teaches us alot!

• Courtney and Ella

We are happy that we have a group blogs cause it gives us a chance to work together as a group. It was also fun doing the paper blogs and choosing the best paper blog to choose the leader for the group for our blogs.

• shelleyburgess

Glad you guys are enjoying doing blogs this way. Mrs B

• shelleyburgess

Thank you Claire. I think you are sooooo cool too. I am glad you are learning lots.

Mrs B

• shelleyburgess

Yay!!! Thanks Jono.

• Hey Rm 13, awesume blog and I hope you enjoy ya las ear at schol cause highschool, well lets just say ya havf to actully work!

Jono

• Hey guys, don’t know if you heard but BSHS was badl;y damaged in the storm so we were shifted of to different schools, I was at Eaton Community College. We arived back at school today and we are using the classrooms that are avalible. We are even using the council chambers down Boulters at the court house!

Did Cooinda get any damage?
    Did you get any days off (I got 4 Days because the DET closed this schgool and ASHS)

Jono Washer