Leavers Assembly 2011

Today was a HUGE success.  The year 7 students worked very hard for weeks rehearsing the present the school, staff, special guests and parents with an awesome celebration to finish year primary school.  We would like to especially thank Mrs Garbellini for all her efforts in putting together the leavers book and helping to make the assembly so wonderful.

Mr Phipps and I were really proud at how well all the students spoke during their individual speeches and also how they performed in their lipdub item.  I had a big smile on my face the whole time you were all speaking.   It was extremely impressive.  It finished off a great year perfectly.

2 comments

• Hi Mrs B,

I must agree with you again it seems.

The students were fantastic and all their hard work paid off. Their heartfelt speeches bought a smile to my face (and even an occasional tear to the eye) and the enthusiasm they showed when performing was terrific.

I would also like to congratulate Kiana and Kwergan for doing such a fantastic job compering.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and acknowledge all the hard work you put in to ensure that the assembly was a success.

It certainly has been a great year.

Gary
    PS You do have skills!!

• Hey Mrs B, I would agree with Mr Phipps becqause that assembly was the best.

Jono